Sunday, May 17, 2009

Miley Cyrus Loves Dogs


Miley Cyrus revealed to M Magazine how having her pets, especially her dogs has changed her life for the better: ‘I have seven horses, a fish, three cats and I don’t know how many chickens. Having a dog has changed my life for the better. It’s taught me responsibility and about love. Honestly, I really hate to be separated from any of my dogs. I don’t want my puppies to forget who their mommy is! When I’m at a hotel that doesn’t allow pets, I try to sneak them in. I just want to snuggle with them all the time.
It’s really hard for me to fall asleep if my dogs aren’t in bed with me. I keep my arms out and two of puppies are on one side, my Shitzu, Loco, on the other and Sophie likes to sleep on my forehead! Dogs don’t have hidden agendas, you know what I mean? They’re not looking for anything from me other than love. Dogs would stick by me, even if I wasn’t Hannah Montana. They’re a girl’s best friend, their love is real and deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment